Monday, July 27, 2009

Reader's Theatre

Today we began by creating personal crowns and performed Royal Simon Says. We enjoyed playing charades. In the computer lab, we revised last week's writing.

The following is written by Reader's Theatre camper, Lindsey:


We did a play called The Three Little Wolves and the Big Bad Pig. We each got a script to read. We looked at theatrical language. We made invitations to our play of Cinderella Big Foot.

Before we left, we wrote a reflection of the day --

  • what was challenging
  • what was fun
  • something I learned

Bravo, Lindsey and fellow campers!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a really fun and busy day today. We're looking forward to seeing Cinderella Big Foot on Friday!!!

    Lauren's family

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi my name is lindsey and i love reader's theatre i think that the people that are in reader's theatre work hard we hope that you come to cinderella big foot or just check in

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is Shefalee. I love reader's theater. I love my teacher. I'm excited about the play on friday.

    ReplyDelete